NOTE: All clients must fill up and submit the Health Declaration form when availing services at the Consulate.
The Philippine Passport is at all times the property of the Republic of the Philippines. It must be surrendered upon demand by an authorized representative of the Philippine Government.
Alteration, addition, or destruction of contents is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized change will render a passport invalid and will have accompanying penalties.
Using the passport as collateral is against the law and will automatically render the passport cancelled.
The information provided in the passport application form must be true and correct. The documents that will be submitted should be complete and authentic. Under the law, making false statements in the passport application form, furnishing falsified or forged documents in support thereof are punishable by law.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A PHILIPPINE PASSPORT:
- All applicants should secure an online appointment when applying for a passport (one appointment per applicant). Families should book an appointment for each family member including minors.
- The public is advised to secure their passports prior to booking their flights. Flight bookings should ONLY be made if passports are still valid for at least six (6) months.
- Confirmed appointment is required for all applicants
- Applicants are reminded to be at the Consulate or consular outreach venue earlier than 10 minutes on their selected date and time of appointment.
- Personal appearance is required for all applicants.
- Prepare all the originals and photocopies of the documentary requirements for passport application.
- Please come in proper business attire (with collar and sleeves).
- Applicants will be required to take off their eyeglasses, contact lenses and/or facial piercings (on the nose, eyebrows, lips) during photo, biometrics and data capture. Jewelry such as earrings/ear piercings and necklaces are also not allowed during photo capturing.
- Facial expression should be neutral (no heavy make-up, eyeliner or false eyelashes) with mouth closed. Ears should be made visible and forehead must be cleared (bangs/hair fringes should not cover forehead or touch the eyebrows.)
AFTER APPLYING FOR A PHILIPPINE PASSPORT:
- Approximate processing period is 4 to 6 weeks after application.
- Check if all the data on the new passport are correct and affix your signature on page 3 of the passport before leaving the Consulate.
- For minor applicants 13 years old and above, immediately affix the signature on the third page of the passport booklet upon receipt of the passport.
- For minor applicants 12 years old and below, leave it blank.
- Passports unclaimed after one hundred and eighty (180) days will be cancelled per Department Order No. 37-03.
- Do not staple anything on the passport booklet especially the covers as it may damage the electronic chip and render the e-passport unreadable.
Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants. Applicants are encouraged to book an appointment online for their convenience.Book Now
Date modified: July 3rd, 2020
- Aug 13, 2020
- Aug 10, 2020
- Aug 9, 2020
- Aug 6, 2020
- Aug 3, 2020
- Aug 1, 2020
- Jul 30, 2020
- Jul 29, 2020