All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
Taking Oath of Profession
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has enacted Resolution No. 2006-313 Series of 2006 for new Filipino professionals (those who have passed or recently passed board examinations) who left for abroad after taking their board exams in the Philippines and before the exam result is released and wants to register with the PRC.
Briefly, PRC Resolution No. 2006-313 Series of 2006 is to allow Filipino professionals based outside the Philippines to apply for initial registration with the PRC.
Prior to this resolution, all professionals had to personally appear at the PRC to fill-out all entries and affix their signature in the registry book during initial registration. Filipinos who have passed or recently passed board examinations in the Philippines and have left for abroad without registering their names at the PRC Registry of Professionals can file for initial registration through their duly authorized representatives subject to the following requirements and conditions:
- Personal appearance by registrant at the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country of residence
- Certificate from the PRC indicating that the registrant had passed the Board/Professional Examination (present original and submit photocopy)
- Duly-accomplished Oath form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal” form required by the PRC (download it from the PRC website).
- The registrant should take the oath in the presence of the Philippine Embassy or Consulate and affix a passport photograph (colored with white background) to the oath form. Present original and submit a photocopy.
- The registrant shall designate his/her representative in the Philippines and execute a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) preferably before the same officer of the Philippine Embassy or Consulate who administered his/her oath. The SPA should expressly declare that his/her representative is fully authorized to accomplish, sign and execute documents, and perform all acts necessary for his/her registration.
- The registrant is required to go to the PRC to personally sign the Registry Book of Professionals as soon as he/she arrives from overseas.
PRC Resolution No. 2006-313 Series of 2006
- May 6, 2021
- May 3, 2021
- Apr 30, 2021
- Apr 25, 2021
- Apr 21, 2021
- Apr 7, 2021
- Apr 7, 2021
- Apr 5, 2021