All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
Report of Death
- Report of Death service is by appointment only…book appointment here
- All clients must fill up and submit the Health Declaration form on-site when availing services at the Consulate.
The death of a Filipino national in British Columbia, the Yukon and the Northwest Territories should be reported to and registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General.
- Four (4) original-signed copies of the Report of Death Form;
- Original and four (4) copies of the Certificate of Death issued by the Vital Statistics Office;
- Original and four (4) copies of the data page of the Philippine passport of the deceased;
- Original and four (4) copies of Proof of Status of the deceased e.g. Permanent Resident (PR) card / Visa (if tourist, leisure or business purpose) / Work Permit (if working abroad at the time of marriage) / Proof of Dual Citizenship (i.e. Identification Certificate or Order of Approval);
- Original and four (4) copies of the Mortuary Certificate (and attachments) issued by the Philippine Consulate General (in case of shipment of human remains or urns for repatriation to the Philippines)
Submission by mail:
- Report of Birth/Marriage/Death Form, notarized by a BC / Yukon / Northwest Territories notary public (whichever is applicable);
- Applicable Affidavits should also be notarized by a BC / Yukon / Northwest Territories notary public (whichever is applicable);
- Originals and 4 copies of the requirements. Original passports, citizenship cards and permanent resident cards may not be included in the mail provided that clear copies are submitted. However, said originals may also be requested by the Consulate, for verification purposes;
- Bank draft/money order indicating the corresponding service fees payable to the Philippine Consulate General. Personal checks and cash will not be accepted;
- One (1) self-addressed Xpresspost return envelope;
- Applicant’s contact details.
CAD$ 36.25 for Report Death
Processing fee of C$36.25 in cash or money order/bank draft made payable to the Philippine Consulate General. Do not send cash in the mail.
Processing at the Consulate takes two-three (2-3) business days upon receipt of the documents.
Date modified: January 20th, 2021
- May 7, 2021
- May 6, 2021
- May 3, 2021
- Apr 30, 2021
- Apr 25, 2021
- Apr 21, 2021
- Apr 7, 2021
- Apr 7, 2021