All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
Report of Birth
- Report of Birth service is by appointment only…book appointment here
- All clients must fill up and submit the Health Declaration form on-site when availing services at the Consulate
- Additional documents may be required by the action officer from the applicant upon evaluation of the requirements to determine the citizenship, identity or eligibility of the child for registration of birth under Philippine law.
Child born in British Columbia, the Yukon and the Northwest Territories of Filipino parents should be reported to and registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority through the Consulate General.
- Four (4) original-signed copies of the Report of Birth form;
- Original and four (4) copies of Birth Certificate (long form) with parental information/Registration of Live Birth from the Vital Statistics Office;
- Original and four (4) copies of Passport datapage of parents (valid at the time of the birth of the child);
- Original and four (4) copies of Parent/s’ proof of status i.e. permanent resident card, copy of visa, working permit if working abroad at the time of birth of the child or identification certificate (if dual citizen);
- Self-addressed Xpresspost envelope with tracking number;
- Original and four (4) copies of First passport or Travel Document of the Child/Subject. Photocopy of bio data page;
- Notarized Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Birth, if birth is reported more than one year after the birth of the child;
- Additionally, for child whose parents were married at the time of child’s birth, submit original and four (4) copies of PSA/NSO-issued Marriage Certificate of Parents in security paper.
- Additionally, for child whose parents were married only after the child’s birth, submit Affidavit of Legitimation by Subsequent Marriage (with PSA/NSO-issued Birth Certificate of mother). The child is to use the surname of the father. If the child has been legitimated by the subsequent marriage of the parents, and the parents acknowledge the child by executing an Affidavit of Legitimation duly registered at the Philippine Consulate General.
- Additionally, for child whose parents were not married at the time of child’s birth:
IF THE CHILD IS USING THE SURNAME OF THE FATHER:
Pursuant to the Revised IRR of R.A. 9255,
- the father shall execute an Affidavit of Admission of Paternity (AAP)
- the mother/guardian shall execute an Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father (AUSF1)
- the mother/guardian shall execute a Sworn Attestation, if applicable
IF THE CHILD IS USING THE SURNAME OF THE MOTHER:
- there shall be no entry for the item on the child’s middle name
Submission by mail:
- Report of Birth/Marriage/Death Form, notarized by a BC / Yukon / Northwest Territories notary public (whichever is applicable);
- Applicable Affidavits should also be notarized by a BC / Yukon / Northwest Territories notary public (whichever is applicable);
- Originals and 4 copies of the requirements. Original passports, citizenship cards and permanent resident cards may not be included in the mail provided that clear copies are submitted. However, said originals may also be requested by the Consulate, for verification purposes;
- Bank draft/money order indicating the corresponding service fees payable to the Philippine Consulate General. Personal checks and cash will not be accepted;
- One (1) self-addressed Xpresspost return envelope;
- Applicant’s contact details.
CAD$ 36.25 for Report of Birth
CAD$ 36.25 for Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Birth, for births registered one year after the birth of the child
CAD$ 36.25 for Affidavit of Admission of Paternity (AAP), if applicable
CAD$ 36.25 for Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father (AUSF), if applicable
CAD$ 36.25 for Affidavit of Legitimation by Subsequent Marriage, if applicable
Fees can be made in in cash or money order/bank draft made payable to the Philippine Consulate General. Do not send cash in the mail.
Processing at the Consulate takes two-three (2-3) business days upon receipt of the documents.
Date modified: October 26th, 2021
- Oct 27, 2021
- Oct 26, 2021
- Oct 25, 2021
- Oct 21, 2021
- Oct 18, 2021
- Oct 15, 2021
- Oct 14, 2021
- Oct 6, 2021
Victoria, British Columbia - DELTA HOTELS BY MARRIOTT VICTORIA OCEAN POINTE RESORT 100 Harbour Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 0G1- FULLY BOOKED