All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
September 27, 2021
ADVISORY NO. 42-2021 CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION IN VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA
|DELTA HOTELS BY MARRIOTT
VICTORIA OCEAN POINTE RESORT
100 Harbour Rd., Victoria, BC V9A 0G1
29 October 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver is pleased to announce that it will hold a consular outreach mission at Delta Hotels by Marriott in Victoria, B.C. on 29 October 2021.
Consular services for passport, dual citizenship, NBI, civil registration and notarial services, including those for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only. To book an appointment, please visit the following link:
Only clients with complete requirements will be processed. Please visit www.vancouverpcg.org for the list of consular requirements. Kindly read the important reminders attached to this advisory.
A representative from the POLO/OWWA/SSS will also be onsite to entertain inquiries on a walk-in basis.
The Consulate will continue to observe health and safety protocols inside the outreach venue and require applicants to wear masks and practice physical distancing at all times.
All consular services that need to be applied in person, including those for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only.
Book your appointment thru the links found below. You will receive an email to verify your appointment. Once confirmed, we will then send you a confirmation email containing your appointment details and instructions.
Only applicant will be admitted into the venue, except for seniors, PWDs and minors who may require assistance. Only one companion per applicant may be allowed in this case.
There will be no photocopying machine available in the venue. All applicants must provide photocopies of all required documents.
All applicants will be requested to execute a health declaration form. All applicants should wear non-surgical face mask.
SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
REACQUISITION OF PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP (RA 9225)
- For applicants who would like to take their oaths in Victoria, BC, their application forms together with all the requirements MUST be submitted to the Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver by express postal mail (SUBJECT: Victoria Outreach) on or before 22 October 2021 for proper evaluation. Note that applicable fees (in money order/bank draft) must be submitted with your application.
- For those who wish to submit Dual Citizenship applications at the venue, please book an appointment at https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach.
- Please refer to the link for application form and requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/forms/
CIVIL REGISTRY (REPORTS OF BIRTH/MARRIAGE/DEATH) NBI AND NOTARIALS (ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/AUTHENTICATION/JURAT)
- Online appointment is required. Visit the link: https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach/
- Please refer to the link for the requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/services/
- Applicants must submit a prepaid return envelope (Xpresspost) for the release of their civil registry reports and consularized documents.
- Xpresspost envelope is not required for NBI applicants.
PHILIPPINE OVERSEAS LABOR OFFICE (POLO) & OWWA
- Inquiries on OEC Issuance and Verification of Contracts
SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM (SSS)
- Registration: SSS Number Issuance
- Reactivation: Record Verification
- Acceptance of Benefit Claims Applications
SCHEDULE OF FEES
|SERVICE||FEE (Effective 16 June 2019)|
|e-Passport Application/Renewal||C$ 87.00|
|Civil Registry (Report of Birth, Marriage or Death) Affidavit of Delayed Registration||C$ 36.25
|NBI Clearance||C$ 36.25|
|Dual Citizenship (Principal)
The Consulate General has not authorized any person or entity to collect any payments and will ONLY ACCEPT payments on site in CASH, MONEY ORDER or BANK DRAFT payable to the Philippine Consulate General. One money order may be used for all application fees of family members applying on the same day and must reflect the correct and exact total fees.
Community EventsNo event found.
Consular Services Available at
Victoria, British Columbia - DELTA HOTELS BY MARRIOTT VICTORIA OCEAN POINTE RESORT 100 Harbour Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 0G1- FULLY BOOKED