Wearing of face mask is optional in the Philippine Consulate General premises!
August 18, 2021
ADVISORY NO. 36-2021 CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION IN FORT ST. JOHN, BC
|NORTHERN GRAND HOTEL
9830 100 Avenue, Fort St. John, British Columbia, V1J1Y5
11-12 SEPTEMBER 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver is pleased to announce that it will hold a consular outreach mission at Northern Grand Hotel in Fort St. John, BC on 11-12 September 2021.
Consular services for passport, dual citizenship, NBI, civil registration and notarial services, including those for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only. To book an appointment, please visit the following link:
Only clients with complete requirements will be processed. Please visit www.vancouverpcg.org for the list of consular requirements. Kindly read the important reminders attached to this advisory.
For overseas voting registration, no appointment is needed. In order to shorten the processing time, the Consulate strongly encourages registrants to use the online iRehistro facility which can be accessed through this link: https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/irehistro/ovf1. Simply fill out the online OV registration form, print the form with the QR code on legal-sized paper, and bring it to the venue, along with proof of Philippine citizenship, such as Philippine passport or dual citizenship Identification Certificate.
A representative from the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) will also be onsite to entertain inquiries on a walk-in basis.
The Consulate will continue to observe health and safety protocols inside the outreach venue and require applicants to wear masks and practice physical distancing at all times.
All consular services that need to be applied in person, including those for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only.
Book your appointment thru the links found below. You will receive an email to verify your appointment. Once confirmed, we will then send you a confirmation email containing your appointment details and instructions.
Only applicant will be admitted into the venue, except for seniors, PWDs and minors who may require assistance. Only one companion per applicant may be allowed in this case.
There will be no photocopying machine available in the venue. All applicants must provide photocopies of all required documents.
All applicants will be requested to execute a health declaration form. All applicants should wear non-surgical face mask.
SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION
- All qualified voters can come and No appointment is needed.
- In order to shorten the processing time, the Consulate strongly encourages registrants to use the online iRehistro facility which can be accessed through this link, https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/irehistro/ovf1.
- Simply fill out the online OV registration form, print the form with the QR code on legal-sized paper, and bring it to the outreach venue, along with proof of Philippine citizenship, such as Philippine passport or dual citizenship Identification Certificate.
- Online appointment and personal appearance are required. Visit the link: https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach/
- Please refer to the links below for application form and requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/services/passport/ https://www.vancouverpcg.org/forms/
REACQUISITION OF PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP (RA 9225)
- For applicants who would like to take their oaths in Fort St. John, BC, their application forms together with all the requirements MUST be submitted to the Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver by express postal mail (SUBJECT: Fort St. John, BC Outreach) on or before 03 September 2021 for proper evaluation. Note that applicable fees (in money order/bank draft) must be submitted with your application.
- For those who wish to submit Dual Citizenship applications at the venue, please book an appointment at https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach.
- Please refer to the link for application form and requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/forms/
CIVIL REGISTRY (REPORTS OF BIRTH/MARRIAGE/DEATH) NBI AND NOTARIALS (ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/AUTHENTICATION/JURAT)
- Online appointment is required. Visit the link: https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach/
- Please refer to the link for the requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/services/
- Applicants must submit a prepaid return envelope (Xpresspost) for the release of their civil registry reports and consularized documents.
- Xpresspost envelope is not required for NBI applicants.
PHILIPPINE OVERSEAS LABOR OFFICE (POLO)
- Inquiries on OEC Issuance and Verification of Contracts
SCHEDULE OF FEES
|SERVICE||FEE (Effective 16 June 2019)|
|e-Passport Application/Renewal||C$ 87.00|
|Civil Registry (Report of Birth, Marriage or Death) Affidavit of Delayed Registration||C$ 36.25
|NBI Clearance||C$ 36.25|
|Dual Citizenship (Principal)
The Consulate General has not authorized any person or entity to collect any payments and will ONLY ACCEPT payments on site in CASH, MONEY ORDER or BANK DRAFT payable to the Philippine Consulate General. One money order may be used for all application fees of family members applying on the same day and must reflect the correct and exact total fees.
Community EventsNo event found.
Consular Services Available at
Kelowna, British Columbia - TBA
Whitehorse, Yukon - TBA
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories - TBA
Fort St. John, British Columbia - TBA