Wearing of face mask is optional in the Philippine Consulate General premises!
July 01, 2021
ADVISORY NO. 23-2021 Consular Outreach Mission in Dawson Creek, BC
GEORGE DAWSON INN
11705 8th St., Dawson Creek
British Columbia V1G 4N9
July 17-18, 2021 - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver is pleased to announce that it will hold a consular outreach mission in Dawson Creek, British Columbia on 17-18 July 2021. The outreach will be held at George Dawson Inn.
To provide safe, comfortable and efficient service, the consular outreach mission will be done through an appointment system. All consular services, including those for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only. To book an appointment for passports, notarials, NBI and civil registry applications, please visit the following link:
The Consulate will continue to observe health and safety protocols inside the consular outreach premises and require applicants to wear masks and practice physical distancing at all times.
Only clients with complete requirements will be processed. Please visit www.vancouverpcg.org for the list of consular requirements. Kindly read the important reminders attached to this advisory.
* Additional slots will open whenever there are cancellations. Everyone is encouraged to check the appointment system for consular outreach regularly.
** Please note that the consular outreach schedule will be subject to provincial health orders.
- ALL CONSULAR SERVICES THAT NEED TO BE APPLIED IN PERSON, INCLUDING THOSE FOR SENIORS AND MINORS, WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT
- BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT THRU THE LINKS FOUND BELOW. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO VERIFY YOUR APPOINTMENT. ONCE CONFIRMED, WE WILL THEN SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION EMAIL CONTAINING YOUR APPOINTMENT DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS.
- ONLY APPLICANT WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE VENUE, EXCEPT FOR SENIORS, PWDS AND MINORS WHO MAY REQUIRE ASSISTANCE. ONLY ONE COMPANION PER APPLICANT MAY BE ALLOWED IN THIS
- THERE WILL BE NO PHOTOCOPYING MACHINE AVAILABLE IN THE ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
- ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUESTED TO EXECUTE A HEALTH DECLARATION FORM. ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD WEAR NON-SURGICAL FACE NO MASK-NO SERVICE.
SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
- PASSPORT APPLICATIONS/RENEWALS
- REACQUISITION OF PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP (RA 9225)
- Application form together with all the requirements MUST be submitted to the Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver by express postal mail on or before 12 July 2021 for proper evaluation. Note that applicable fees (in money order/bank draft) must be submitted with your application. Please note that Dual Citizenship applications will not be processed at the venue.
- Please refer to the link for application form and requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/forms/ - https://www.vancouverpcg.org/services/dual-citizenship/
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT/NOTARIALS/AUTHENTICATION, REPORTS OF BIRTH/MARRIAGE/DEATH, NBI
- Online appointment is required. Visit the link: https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach/
- Please refer to the link for the requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/services/
- Applicants must submit a prepaid return envelope (Xpresspost) for the release of their
- Xpresspost envelope is not required for NBI applicants.
- OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION
- PHILIPPINE OVERSEAS LABOR OFFICE (POLO) - OWWA
- Registration and renewal of OWWA membership
- Inquiries on OEC Issuance and Verification of Contracts
- SCHEDULE OF FEES
|SERVICE||FEE (Effective 16 June 2019)|
|e-Passport Application/Renewal||C$ 87.00|
|Civil Registry (Report of Birth, Marriage or Death)
Affidavit of Delayed Registration
|NBI Clearance||C$ 36.25|
|Dual Citizenship (Principal)
The Consulate General has not authorized any person or entity to collect any payments and will ONLY ACCEPT payments on site in CASH, MONEY ORDER or BANK DRAFT payable to the Philippine Consulate General.
One money order may be used for all application fees of family members applying on the same day and must reflect the correct and exact total fees.
For additional information, please visit the website of the Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver: www.vancouverpcg.org