All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
New Passport Application (Adult)
Note: All clients must fill up and submit the Health Declaration form when availing services at the Consulate.
Classified as New Passport Application:
- Applicant who have not applied for a PH passport after re-acquiring Philippine Citizenship.
- Applicant who are applying for replacement of lost or damaged ePassport.
- Applicant whose marriage have been dissolved and wants to revert to her maiden surname.
- Applicant who have discrepancy or lacking data in their Birth Certificate or Report of Birth.
- Duly accomplished New Passport Application (Adult) form.
- Latest Philippine passport, with photocopy of the data page (page showing photo and complete name and details) – for all classified applicant listed above except lost passport applicant.
- Original and photocopy of one of the following, whichever is applicable:
- Valid Permanent Resident card (for Canada resident) / Green card (for USA resident)
- Status Verification from IRCC (if PR Card has expired more than two years from date of passport application);
- Valid Confirmation of Permanent Residency (for newly-landed immigrants, i.e. 90 days),
- Dual Citizenship Identification Certificate,
- Valid Canadian Tourist Visa, valid Work Permit, valid Student Permit, whichever is applicable.
- Original and photocopy of PSA/NSO issued Birth Certificate/Report of Birth.
- Original and photocopy of PSA/NSO issued Marriage Certificate/Report of Marriage (for female applicant) if using married name.
- Additional requirements are listed on the third page of the New Passport Application (Adult) form.
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope (with tracking number) per applicant must be provided upon submission of passport application. Applicant may secure said prepaid envelope from Canada Post (Xpresspost envelope) or from a courier service of their choice. The Consulate, however, will not assume responsibility for passports/documents that may be lost in the mail.
New Passport Application – CAD$ 87.00
Lost Passport Application – CAD$ 217.50 and Affidavit of Lost – CAD$ 36.25
Applicants may pay the exact amount in cash or by money order/bank draft payable to the Philippine Consulate General.
Please note that personal cheques, debit or credit cards are not accepted.
Approximate Processing Period
The new passport will be available approximately 4-6 weeks after date of application.
Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants. Applicants are encouraged to book an appointment online for their convenience.Book Now
Date modified: August 25th, 2020
- Sep 16, 2020
- Sep 15, 2020
- Sep 15, 2020
- Sep 10, 2020
- Sep 4, 2020
- Sep 2, 2020
- Aug 30, 2020
- Aug 28, 2020
Victoria, BC - To be confirmed