All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
Renewal of Passport (Adult)
- All clients must fill up and submit the Health Declaration form on-site when availing services at the Consulate.
- Adult applicants who have reacquired Philippine citizenship and hold a previous Philippine passport will also use the Passport Renewal Form.
- Duly accomplished Renewal of Passport Application (Adult) Form
- Latest Philippine passport, with photocopy of the data page (page showing photo and complete name and details)
- Original and photocopy of one of the following, whichever is applicable
- Valid Permanent Resident Card;
- Status Verification from IRCC (if PR Card has expired more than two years from date of passport application);
- Valid Confirmation of Permanent Residency (for newly-landed immigrants, i.e. 90 days),
- Dual Citizenship Identification Certificate (for RA9225 renewal),
- Valid Canadian Tourist Visa, valid Work Permit, valid Student Permit, whichever is applicable.
- If the applicant’s latest passport is not an ePassport (ex. Brown, Maroon, Older passports) and the details of the applicant are not complete – present an original and photocopy of the Birth Certificate/ Report of Birth, Marriage Contract/ Report of Marriage issued by issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) formerly National Statistics Office (NSO). Additional document/s may be requested if the BC/MC presented is unreadable.
- Identification Certificate of Naturalization from the Bureau of Immigration (BI) (for Naturalized Filipino Citizen)
- Additional requirements are listed on the third page of the Renewal of Passport Application (Adult) form.
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope (with tracking number) per applicant must be provided upon submission of passport application. Applicant may secure said prepaid envelope from Canada Post (Xpresspost envelope) or from a courier service of their choice. The Consulate, however, will not assume responsibility for passports/documents that may be lost in the mail.
Applicants may pay the exact amount in cash or by money order/bank draft payable to the Philippine Consulate General.
Please note that personal cheques, debit or credit cards are not accepted.
Approximate Processing Period
The new passport will be available approximately 4-6 weeks after date of application.
Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants. Applicants are encouraged to book an appointment online for their convenience.Book Now
Date modified: January 21st, 2021
- Jan 17, 2021
- Jan 9, 2021
- Jan 8, 2021
- Jan 4, 2021
- Jan 4, 2021
- Jan 2, 2021
- Dec 29, 2020
- Dec 26, 2020