All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
Renewal of Passport (Adult)
Note: All clients must fill up and submit the Health Declaration form when availing services at the Consulate.
- Duly accomplished Renewal of Passport Application (Adult) Form
- Latest Philippine passport, with photocopy of the data page (page showing photo and complete name and details)
- Original and photocopy of one of the following, whichever is applicable
- Valid Permanent Resident Card;
- Status Verification from IRCC (if PR Card has expired more than two years from date of passport application);
- Valid Confirmation of Permanent Residency (for newly-landed immigrants, i.e. 90 days),
- Dual Citizenship Identification Certificate (for RA9225 renewal),
- Valid Canadian Tourist Visa, valid Work Permit, valid Student Permit, whichever is applicable.
- Additional requirements are listed on the third page of the Renewal of Passport Application (Adult) form.
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope (with tracking number) per applicant must be provided upon submission of passport application. Applicant may secure said prepaid envelope from Canada Post (Xpresspost envelope) or from a courier service of their choice. The Consulate, however, will not assume responsibility for passports/documents that may be lost in the mail.
Applicants may pay the exact amount in cash or by money order/bank draft payable to the Philippine Consulate General.
Please note that personal cheques, debit or credit cards are not accepted.
Approximate Processing Period
The new passport will be available approximately 4-6 weeks after date of application.
Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants. Applicants are encouraged to book an appointment online for their convenience.Book Now
Date modified: May 16th, 2020
- Sep 16, 2020
- Sep 15, 2020
- Sep 15, 2020
- Sep 10, 2020
- Sep 4, 2020
- Sep 2, 2020
- Aug 30, 2020
- Aug 28, 2020
Victoria, BC - To be confirmed