All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
Renewal or New Passport Application (Minor)
Note: All clients must fill up and submit the Health Declaration form on-site when availing services at the Consulate.
- Duly accomplished Renewal or New Passport Application Form (Minor)
- Latest Philippine passport, with photocopy of the data page (page showing photo and complete name and details)
- Original and photocopy of one of the following, whichever is applicable:
- Valid Permanent Resident card (for Canada resident) / Green Card (USA resident)
- Status Verification from IRCC (if PR Card has expired more than two years from date of passport application);
- Valid Confirmation of Permanent Residency (for newly-landed immigrants, i.e. 90 days),
- Dual Citizenship Identification Certificate (for RA9225 renewal),
- Valid Canadian Tourist Visa, valid Work Permit, valid Student Permit, whichever is applicable.
- Original and photocopy of PSA/NSO issued Birth Certificate
- Original and photocopy of Father or Mother’s passport or Permanent Resident card (for Canada resident) / Green card (for USA resident)
- Additional requirements are listed on the third page of the Renewal or New Passport Application Form (Minor).
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope (with tracking number) per applicant must be provided upon submission of passport application. Applicant may secure said prepaid envelope from Canada Post (Xpresspost envelope) or from a courier service of their choice. The Consulate, however, will not assume responsibility for passports/documents that may be lost in the mail.
Renewal and New Passport Application – CAD$ 87.00
Lost Passport Application – CAD$ 217.50 and Affidavit of Lost – CAD$ 36.25
Applicants may pay the exact amount in cash or by money order/bank draft payable to the Philippine Consulate General.
Please note that personal cheques, debit or credit cards are not accepted.
Approximate Processing Period
The new passport will be available approximately 6-8 weeks after date of application.
Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants. Applicants are encouraged to book an appointment online for their convenience.Book Now
Date modified: January 27th, 2021
- May 7, 2021
- May 6, 2021
- May 3, 2021
- Apr 30, 2021
- Apr 25, 2021
- Apr 21, 2021
- Apr 7, 2021
- Apr 7, 2021