All services are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
October 28, 2020
Advisory – Updates on Inbound Travel/Arrival to the Philippines
UPDATES on INBOUND TRAVEL / ARRIVAL TO THE PHILIPPINES
The Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver informs the public of the latest
updates on the exemptions from the temporary suspension of visa issuance and
current entry restrictions to the Philippines, effective 01 NOVEMBER 2020:
A. Pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 6 dated 30 July 2020, the following may be allowed
entry into the country, provided that they hold valid visas or obtain them at Foreign Service
Posts (i.e., Philippine Embassy or Consulate):
- Foreign spouses of Filipino nationals;
- Foreign minor children, and foreign children with special needs regardless of age,
of Filipino nationals; and
- Foreign parents of minor Filipino children and of Filipino children with special
needs regardless of age.
B. Pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 47 dated 19 June 2020, foreign seafarers may be
allowed entry into the country for purposes of crew rotation, provided that they obtain 9(c)
visas at FSPs.
C. Pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 56 dated 16 July 2020, foreign nationals who are
holders of the following valid visas may be allowed entry into the country:
- 13 series of the Immigration Act (Commonwealth Act [CA] 613), as amended,
which likewise includes:
- Temporary Resident Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13a [marriage to
- Temporary Resident Visa (based on MO ADD-01-038/ ADD-02-015
- MCL-07-021 Permanent Resident Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13a
- Native Born Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13c [for foreigners born in
the Philippines with at least 1 Permanent Resident parent]);
- Republic Act 7919 visas (granted through Social Integration Program); and
- Executive Order 324 visas.
D. Pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 80 dated 22 October 2020 (per Bureau of
Immigration’s Advisory dated 25 October 2020), starting 01 November 2020, foreign
nationals who are holders of the following valid visas may be allowed entry into the
- Special visas under Executive Order 226, as amended, including Special
Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV), and under Republic Act 8756;
- 47(a-2) visas; and
- Visas issued by Aurora Pacific Economic Zone and Freeport Authority (APECO),
and Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA).
For the public’s guidance and reference.
28 October 2020