All services are by appointment. Please book your appointment at appointment.vancouverpcg.org.
July 26, 2021
ADVISORY NO. 30-2021 CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION IN TERRACE, BC
BEST WESTERN TERRACE INN
4553 Greig Ave., Terrace BC V8G 1M7
14-15 AUGUST 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver is pleased to announce that it will hold a consular outreach mission at Best Western Terrace Inn in Terrace, BC on 14-15 August 2021.
Consular services for passport, NBI, civil registration and notarial services, including those for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only. To book an appointment, please visit the following link:
Only clients with complete requirements will be processed. Please visit www.vancouverpcg.org for the list of consular requirements. Kindly read the important reminders attached to this advisory.
For overseas voting registration, no appointment is needed. In order to shorten the processing time, the Consulate strongly encourages registrants to use the online iRehistro facility which can be accessed through this link: https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/irehistro/ovf1. Simply fill out the online OV registration form, print the form with the QR code on legal-sized paper, and bring it to the venue, along with proof of Philippine citizenship, such as Philippine passport or dual citizenship Identification Certificate.
The Consulate will continue to observe health and safety protocols inside the outreach venue and require applicants to wear masks and practice physical distancing at all times.
All consular services that need to be applied in person, including those for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only
Book your appointment thru the links found below. You will receive an email to verify your appointment. Once confirmed, we will then send you a confirmation email containing your appointment details and instructions.
Only applicant will be admitted into the venue, except for seniors, pwds and minors who may require assistance. Only one companion per applicant may be allowed in this case.
There will be no photocopying machine available in the venue. All applicants must provide photocopies of all required documents.
All applicants will be requested to execute a health declaration form. All applicants should wear non-surgical face
SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION
- All qualified voters can come and No appointment is needed.
- In order to shorten the processing time, the Consulate strongly encourages registrants to use the online iRehistro facility which can be accessed through this link, https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/irehistro/ovf1.
- Simply fill out the online OV registration form, print the form with the QR code on legal-sized paper, and bring it to the outreach venue, along with proof of Philippine citizenship, such as Philippine passport or dual citizenship Identification Certificate.
REACQUISITION OF PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP (RA 9225)
- Application form together with all the requirements MUST be submitted to the Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver by express postal mail (SUBJECT: Terrace, BC Outreach) on or before 06 August 2021 for proper evaluation. Note that applicable fees (in money order/bank draft) must be submitted with your Please note that Dual Citizenship applications will not be processed at the venue.
- Please refer to the link for application form and requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/forms/
CIVIL REGISTRY (REPORTS OF BIRTH/MARRIAGE/DEATH) NBI AND NOTARIALS (ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/AUTHENTICATION/JURAT)
- Online appointment is required. Visit the link: https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach/
- Please refer to the link for the requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/services/
- Applicants must submit a prepaid return envelope (Xpresspost) for the release of their civil registry reports and consularized documents.
- Xpresspost envelope is not required for NBI applicants.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
|FEE (Effective 16 June 2019)
|Civil Registry (Report of Birth, Marriage or Death) Affidavit of Delayed Registration
|Dual Citizenship (Principal)
The Consulate General has not authorized any person or entity to collect any payments and will ONLY ACCEPT payments on site in CASH, MONEY ORDER or BANK DRAFT payable to the Philippine Consulate General. One money order may be used for all application fees of family members applying on the same day and must reflect the correct and exact total fees.