Wearing of face mask is optional in the Philippine Consulate General premises!
July 08, 2021
ADVISORY NO. 26-2021: MOBILE REGISTRATION AND CONSULAR SERVICES IN LANGLEY, BC
ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH
20676 Fraser Highway Langley, British Columbia V3A 4G5
24 JULY 2021
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Mobile Overseas Voting Registration
The Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver is pleased to announce that it will hold a mobile overseas voting registration for the 2022 Philippine national elections at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Langley, British Columbia on 24 July 2021.
In order to shorten the processing time, the Consulate strongly encourages registrants to use the online iRehistro facility which can be accessed through this link: https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/irehistro/ovf1. Simply fill out the online OV registration form, print the form with the QR code on legal-sized paper, and bring it to the venue, along with proof of Philippine citizenship, such as Philippine passport or dual citizenship Identification Certificate. No appointment is needed.
Consular services such passport, NBI, civil registration and notarial applications will also be available. These services, including for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only. To book an appointment, please visit the following link: https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach/.
Only clients with complete requirements will be processed. Please visit www.vancouverpcg.org for the list of consular requirements. Kindly read the important reminders attached to this advisory.
Representatives from POLO / OWWA / SSS will also be onsite to entertain inquiries on a walk-in basis.
The Consulate will continue to observe health and safety protocols inside the consular premises and require applicants to wear masks and practice physical distancing at all times.
All consular services that need to be applied in person, including those for seniors and minors, will be by appointment only
Book your appointment thru the links found below. You will receive an email to verify your appointment. Once confirmed, we will then send you a confirmation email containing your appointment details and instructions.
Only applicant will be admitted into the venue, except for seniors, pwds and minors who may require assistance. Only one companion per applicant may be allowed in this case.
There will be no photocopying machine available in the venue. All applicants must provide photocopies of all required documents.
All applicants will be requested to execute a health declaration form. All applicants should wear non-surgical face
SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION
- All qualified voters can come and No appointment is needed.
- In order to shorten the processing time, the Consulate strongly encourages registrants to use the online iRehistro facility which can be accessed through this link, https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/irehistro/ovf1.
- Simply fill out the online OV registration form, print the form with the QR code on legal-sized paper, and bring it to the outreach venue, along with proof of Philippine citizenship, such as Philippine passport or dual citizenship Identification Certificate.
REACQUISITION OF PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP (RA 9225)
- Application form together with all the requirements MUST be submitted to the Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver by express postal mail (SUBJECT: Langley, BC Outreach) on or before 16 July 2021 for proper evaluation. Note that applicable fees (in money order/bank draft) must be submitted with your Please note that Dual Citizenship applications will not be processed at the venue.
- Please refer to the link for application form and requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/forms/
ACKNOWLEDGMENT/NOTARIALS/AUTHENTICATION, REPORTS OF BIRTH/MARRIAGE/DEATH, NBI
- Online appointment is required. Visit the link: https://appointment.vancouverpcg.org/outreach/
- Please refer to the link for the requirements: https://www.vancouverpcg.org/services/
- Applicants must submit a prepaid return envelope (Xpresspost) for the release of their
- Xpresspost envelope is not required for NBI applicants.
PHILIPPINE OVERSEAS LABOR OFFICE (POLO) - OWWA
- Registration and renewal of OWWA membership
- Inquiries on OEC Issuance and Verification of Contracts
SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM (SSS)
- Registration: SSS Number Issuance
- Reactivation: Record Verification
- Acceptance of Benefit Claims Applications
SCHEDULE OF FEES
|SERVICE||FEE (Effective 16 June 2019)|
|e-Passport Application/Renewal||C$ 87.00|
|Civil Registry (Report of Birth, Marriage or Death) Affidavit of Delayed Registration||C$ 36.25
|NBI Clearance||C$ 36.25|
|Dual Citizenship (Principal)
The Consulate General has not authorized any person or entity to collect any payments and will ONLY ACCEPT payments on site in CASH, MONEY ORDER or BANK DRAFT payable to the Philippine Consulate General. One money order may be used for all application fees of family members applying on the same day and must reflect the correct and exact total fees.