Wearing of face mask is mandatory in the Philippine Consulate General premises!
February 01, 2021
ADVISORY – Guidelines for Arriving Non-OFWs/Returning Overseas Filipinos and Foreign Nationals
ADVISORY NO 06 – 2021
Guidelines for Arriving Non-OFWs/Returning Overseas Filipinos and Foreign Nationals
Please be informed of following Operational Guidelines for Processing of Arriving Non-OFWs/Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs) and Foreign Nationals arriving in the Philippines:
- From the point of origin, the concerned individual shall register through the following E-CIF links to secure a unique QR Code to be presented to One Stop Shop upon arrival in the Phls:
- The concerned individual shall make a pre-arrival booking at any Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ)-accredited hotel for at least seven (7) days beginning on his/her arrival date in the Philippines. Foreign nationals who fail to present proof of pre-booked accommodation shall be denied entry and shall be boarded immediately in the next available flight to their origin countries/jurisdictions. Furthermore, the concerned individual needs to prepare cash in the amount of Php4,000.00 for the RT-PCR Testing, and corresponding amount for transport to the quarantine hotel.
- Upon arrival at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), the concerned individual shall submit the accomplished Health Declaration Form to BOQ.
- Non-OFWs/Foreign Nationals will be led to the One Stop Shop Briefing Area for a short briefing by the Philippine Coast Guard on quarantine protocols and distribution of Affidavit of Undertaking.
- The concerned individual shall then proceed to the Department of Tourism (DOT) Desk for validation/endorsement/confirmation of quarantine hotel facility.
- The concerned individual shall thereafter proceed to the Private Laboratory Desk for Validation and Confirmation of Data, and make the payment of Php4,000.00 for RT-PCR Testing to be conducted in his/her chosen quarantine hotel.
- The concerned individual will then proceed to the Bureau of Immigration for clearance.
- After immigration clearance, the concerned individual shall retrieve his/her luggage.
- After luggage retrieval, he/she shall submit the duly accomplished Affidavit of Undertaking to Philippine Coast Guard.
- The concerned individual shall then get an airport taxi to bring him/her to the chosen quarantine hotel and observe strict quarantine procedures.
- While undergoing hotel quarantine, the concerned individual shall use this time to plan for his/her follow-on travel upon getting negative RT-PCR test results and BOQ Health Clearance. The following shall be considered:
- Airline or bus ticket;
- Letter of Acceptance from the local government unit (LGU) of destination;
- Travel Pass from any Philippine National Police (PNP) office at point of departure/where the quarantine hotel is located.
- On Day 6, the concerned individual shall undergo RT-PCR swab testing at the quarantine hotel. The said test will be conducted by the assigned COVID-19 private laboratory. He/she shall continue observing strict quarantine protocols while waiting for the test result.
- Upon receipt of a negative RT-PCR result via e-mail, he/she shall expect to receive the BOQ Health Certificate indicating actual number of days on hotel quarantine.
- After receiving the BOQ Health Certificate, the concerned individual shall present himself/herself to the quarantine hotel in-charge of documents mentioned in item 12.
- Upon clearance by the quarantine hotel, the concerned individual shall avail of authorized transportation to his/her final destination. He/she shall not loiter around the quarantine hotel/outside the hotel and expose himself/herself to possible source of COVID-19 transmission. He/she is strictly reminded to always observe health protocols during his/her travel from the quarantine hotel to the LGU of destination.
- Upon arrival in the concerned individual’s LGU of destination, he/she shall report to his/her barangay officials for accounting and instructions. To note, his/her LGU of destination has been informed earlier regarding the concerned individual’s arrival through the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) mechanism. The concerned individual shall strictly bear in mind that any delay in reporting to his/her barangay officials can be grounds for imposition of another 14-day quarantine.
- The concerned individual shall complete home quarantine/quarantine at the barangay for the remaining period until the required 14-day quarantine is completed or as prescribed by the LGU of destination.
- Once discharged from quarantine by LGU of destination, the concerned individual shall continue observing minimum health standards such as wearing of face mask, maintaining physical distance and washing of hands.
Community EventsNo event found.
Consular Services Available at
Dawson Creek, BC - George Dawson Inn - 11705 8th St., Dawson Creek, BC V1G 4N9
Status: Booking now
Terrace, British Columbia - BEST WESTERN TERRACE INN 4553 Greig Ave., Terrace BC V8G 1M7
Status: Booking now
Whitehorse, Yukon -
Kelowna, British Columbia -