All consular services are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Click “Services” tab below, then choose the consular service that you need.
Note: All clients must fill up and submit the Health Declaration form when availing services at the Consulate.
In case of emergency, a Filipino national may apply for a Travel Document (TD) at the Consulate to be used in going back to the Philippines, in case of an expired Philippine passport or in lieu of a lost Philippine passport.
Please note that the Travel Document is issued by the Consulate General only for emergency reasons such as death or serious illness of an immediate member of the family, deportation cases and repatriation. An applicant needs to submit a proof of urgency.
- A travel document may be applied only for emergency reasons or urgent cases and should not be used for convenience in order to avoid going through the passport renewal process.
- A travel document is of limited validity and must be used for direct travel to the Philippines within 30 days from the date issued.
Applicants may apply in person at the Consulate, with the following requirements:
- Four (4) passport-size photographs (4.5cm x 3.5cm, full front view with white background)
- Old Philippine passport or documents evidencing Philippine citizenship with photocopy of data page
- Copy of travel itinerary or airline tickets, with the most direct flight from Vancouver to Manila, i.e., via Philippine Airlines
- Fee of C$43.50 payable in cash, bank draft or postal money order payable to the Philippine Consulate General
- Copy of proof of immigration status in Canada (e.g. PR card, work permit, visa etc.)
- Copy of deportation/removal order, if applicable
- Supporting documents (e.g. Death Certificate, Medical Certificate, etc.)
Applicants may also mail the duly-accomplished form to the Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver with the above-stated documentary requirements. Applicants must also include a self-addressed prepaid return envelope (with tracking number) upon submission of TD application and requirements. Applicant may secure said prepaid envelope from Canada Post (Xpresspost envelope) or from a courier service of their choice. The envelope will be used to mail back the TD form to the applicant. The Consulate, however, will not assume responsibility for passports/documents that may be lost in the mail.
Travel Document Application Form
CAD $43.50 payable in cash, bank draft or postal money order payable to the Philippine Consulate General
For applicants personally applying at the Consulate, a Travel Document can be issued on the same day. Please note that although the TD can be issued within the day, applicants are reminded to allot enough allowance for time before their scheduled flight to the Philippines.
For mailed-in applications, processing at the Consulate takes two-three (2-3) business days upon receipt of the documents.
Please be reminded that the validity of TD is one (1) month only from the date of issue. The TD is valid only for a one-way direct travel to the Philippines.
Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants. Applicants are encouraged to book an appointment online for their convenience.Book Now
Date modified: May 16th, 2020
- Jun 1, 2020
- Jun 1, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- Apr 30, 2020
- Apr 13, 2020
- Apr 1, 2020
Fort St. John, BC - To be confirmed
Whitehorse, YT - To be confirmed
Yellowknife, NWT - To be confirmed
Victoria, BC - To be confirmed