Notice to Passport Applicants
Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants.
Applicants are encouraged to book an appointment online for their convenience.
All applications for immigrant visas must be made in person. In the case of a minor under fourteen (14) years of age, the application may be made for him by any person who, in the opinion of the consular officer, is responsible for his welfare. The minor (not an infant in arms) shall be required to appear at the consular office for interview, accompanied by the person applying on behalf of the minor.
The consular officer shall require applicants, whether under the quota or non-quota categories, to accomplish FA Form No. 3 in duplicate at the Consulate General. Applicants shall submit the following documents:
1. Their duly-accomplished application form (FA Form No. 3)
2. Valid passport. Please note that effective 01 October 2016, Non-Machine Readable Passports will no longer be accepted.
3. Four passport pictures (2”x2”) signed across the bottom front
4. FA Form No. 11, or the Medical Examination report including HIV test. The medical results shall be valid within six (6) months from the date of examination.
5. Chest X-ray plate (taken within the last six months), to be presented to the Philippine Immigration authorities at port of entry . The plate must be sealed by the Philippine Consulate General. The Philippine Bureau of Quarantine now accepts digital versions (contained in compact discs) of X-ray results as an alternative to the commonly used X-ray films.
6. Police Clearance from RCMP
7. Birth Certificate issued by the Vital Statistics Office
8. Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
9. Travel document (Passport) of spouse (if applicable)
10. Evidence of Financial Support, i.e., letter from company sponsoring the trip, financial, assets, certificate from the bank, etc.
11. Fee of C$ 202.50 per applicant (non-refundable, cash or money order)
12. Philippine passport / original copy of birth certificate of wife or husband
13. Certificate of Canadian Citizenship
14. Personal interview with the Consualr Officer
15. Affidavit stating that applicant(s) intends to reside permanently in the Philippines with the supporting documents such as land titles and other evidence of ownership being disposed of in the country of where he/she is a citizen/resident of
16. If the applicant is bringing a motor vehicle, please secure a license to import from the Philippine Department of Trade Office. Other requirements will apply in this case.
17. Other documents deemed necessary by the Consular Officer
What are the requirements for Immigrant Visas?
The Philippine Consulate General is located at the World Trade Center Office Complex, 999 Canada Place, Suite 660 Vancouver, B.C. V6C 3E1
The Consulate is open from:
except on Philippine & Canadian holidays.
The Consulate is closed on:
December 24, 2018 (Monday) - Special Non-working Holiday
December 25, 2018 (Tuesday) - Christmas Day
December 26, 2018 (Wednesday) - Boxing Day
December 31, 2018 (Monday) - Special Non-working Holiday