​​​​​​​​​​The Philippine Consulate General is located inside the World Trade Center Office Complex at 999 Canada Place, at Suite 660 (6th floor), Vancouver, B.C. V6C 3E1

The Consulate is open from:

  • 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
  • 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (every last Friday of each month)​ except on Philippine and Canadian holidays.

Book an appointment with Philippine Consulate General, Vancouver B.C.
Powered by Appointment-Plus

​​​​​​​Notice to Passport Applicants

Personal appearance is required for all passport applicants.

Applicants are encouraged to book an appointment online for their convenience.

Female applicants that wish to change their names from married to maiden in their new passports must submit the following requirements with their passport application:

  • Latest passport with photocopy of the data page (page showing photo & complete name)

  • Duly accomplished passport application form

  • Original and photocopy of one of the following: Applicant’s valid Permanent Resident Card/Work Permit, Dual Citizenship Certificate (Order of Approval/Identification Certificate), or latest Tourist Visa to Canada, whichever is applicable

  • If the latest passport currently held is either a Machine Readable Passport (MRP) or was issued on or before 01 May 1995, submit an NSO Birth Certificate for proofs of place of birth & complete middle name (original & photocopy)

If change of name is due to death or presumptive death of spouse

  • Death certificate from NSO of the deceased husband; or Court Order for presumptive death.  Fee: C$87.00 for new passport

If change of name is due to annulment or divorce: (those recognized under Philippine Laws)

  • Duly authenticated copy of annulment/divorce decree/order and NSO-issued MC with the annotation on the annulment decree; *Divorce should be duly recognized by a Philippine Court.  Fee: C$87.00 for new passport


Vancouver applicants may pay in exact amount in cash or by money order/bank draft payable to the Philippine Consulate General.

Applicants in an Outreach Program MUST pay by MONEY ORDER or BANK DRAFT only, made payable to the Philippine Consulate General.

What should I do if I wish to change from my married name to my maiden name in my passport?